Weekly Writing Stats Update

Here are this week's new page and word counts. It seems that I make more progress on one novel over the other. It helps me out by focusing on one each week. My other WIP still gets my attention, but one always has a larger jump over the other. By switching my focus back and forth, I feel like I am getting more accomplished each week.


Books In Progress

Title - T--- of B--- and S---, Stone Wielder's Legacy Book 2
Pages - 110
Word Count - 23,065


Title - A V--- I-- W---, Novel based on Slavic folklore
Pages - 23
Words - 2885

Most progress - Novel based on Slavic Folklore, +1281 words and +7 pages

Bonus Feature

An info graphic with stats from my first published novel.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kimono Collecting Writer

The Libran Writer

The Illustrating Writer