First Author Q&A Session

Session Details

Attendance: 6

Summary: My first Q&A session as an author was somewhat successful. While the turnout was minimal, I still consider it a victory. 6 viewers is better than zero. I think in the future I need to give more notice and give out more countdown reminders.

Topics Covered: I gave a beginning summary of my novel as well as talked about location details and naming conventions. I also read the first 2 chapters of my novel Queen of Swords. No questions were asked, but I showed my appreciation for those who did join me.

Next: Maybe in a month or 2, I will do another Q&A session. Hopefully by then, I will have 3 times as many sales as I currently do. You can purchase Queen of Swords on Amazon here:







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kimono Collecting Writer

The Libran Writer

The Illustrating Writer