Teas That Fuel

Every writer has their quirks, and preferred snacks and beverages. Usually I am an occasional coffee drinker, but recently I have switches to tea as my caffeine source. My taste buds are particular, so not just any tea would do. Out of all of the flavors I have samples so far, here are my top 3 choices.

Teas That Fuel:

The Black Lodge

Brand- August Uncommon Tea
Flavor- Black tea with smoky banana and truffle notes
Final Word- smoky, earthy base with the slightly sweet hints of banana. It could be a little more sweeter, but that is my preference. I even bought a package of dried banana pieces to add a little extra boost of fruit flavor.

Drink Again- Yes

Cabaret

Brand- August Uncommon Tea
Flavor- Malty black tea with chocolate and dark cherry
Final Word- Very aromatic; its smells like a chocolate covered cherry. I pick up the hints of chocolate and slight tang of cherry. Would be a great tea to have with a desert.

Drink Again- Yes



Mayan Cocoa Spice

Brand- Yogi
Flavor- Chocolate with exotic spices
Final Word- If you are a fan of Chai tea, this one is for you. The rich combination of cinnamon, ginger, vanilla, chicory, and cardamom are very pleasing to the palette. I love the slight bite that the spices leave in my mouth.

Drink Again- Yes




Images are not my own and belong tp their respective companies and creators.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kimono Collecting Writer

The Libran Writer

The Illustrating Writer