The Libran Writer

    Reaching For The Stars  


 

     Over the years, astrology has been an on again off again interest that has captured my attention. To think that the stars can play a big role in predicting events has always had a mystical quality that I have been drawn to. I do admit that the determined qualities for my sign are pretty darn accurate. Read on below to see how you match up with you astrological sign.

Astrological Signs / Personalities 

Aries MARCH 21 - APRIL 19
Strengths: courageous, determined, confident, enthusiastic, optimistic, honest, passionate
Weaknesses: impatient, moody, short-tempered, impulsive, aggressive
Taurus APRIL 20 - MAY 20
Strengths: reliable, patient, practical, devoted, responsible, stable
Weaknesses: stubborn, possessive, uncompromising
Gemini MAY 21 - JUNE 20
Strengths: gentle, affectionate, curious, adaptable, ability to learn quickly and exchange ideas
Weaknesses: nervous, inconsistent, indecisive
Cancer JUNE 21 - JULY 22
Strengths: tenacious, highly imaginative, loyal, emotional, sympathetic, persuasive
Weaknesses: moody, pessimistic, suspicious, manipulative, insecure
Leo JULY 23 - AUGUST 22
Strengths: creative, passionate, generous, warm-hearted, cheerful, humorous
Weaknesses: arrogant, stubborn, self-centered, lazy, inflexible
Virgo AUGUST 23 - SEPTEMBER 22
Strengths: loyal, analytical, kind, hardworking, practical
Weaknesses: shyness, worry, overly critical of self and others, all work and no play
Libra SEPTEMBER 23 - OCTOBER 22
Strengths: cooperative, diplomatic, gracious, fair-minded, social
Weaknesses: indecisive, avoids confrontations, will carry a grudge, self-pity
Scorpio OCTOBER 23 - NOVEMBER 21
Strengths: resourceful, brave, passionate, stubborn, a true friend
Weaknesses: distrusting, jealous, secretive, violent
Sagittarius NOVEMBER 22 - DECEMBER 21
Strengths: generous, idealistic, great sense of humor
Weaknesses: promises more than can deliver, very impatient, will say anything no matter how undiplomatic
Capricorn DECEMBER 22 - JANUARY 19
Strengths: responsible, disciplined, self-control, good managers
Weaknesses: know-it-all, unforgiving, condescending, expecting the worst
Aquarius JANUARY 20 - FEBRUARY 18
Strengths: Progressive, original, independent, humanitarian
Weaknesses: Runs from emotional expression, temperamental, uncompromising, aloof
Pisces FEBRUARY 19 - MARCH 20
Strengths: Compassionate, artistic, intuitive, gentle, wise, musical
Weaknesses: Fearful, overly trusting, sad, desire to escape reality, can be a victim or a martyr
 
Source: https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/zodiac-sign-accuracy-strengths-weakness-descriptions 
https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/g33087016/zodiac-signs-dates/?slide=12

The Libran Writer

    According to most astrologers, Libras like myself, are artistic, diplomatic, and gracious. We tend to do well under pressure, and seek to overcome obstacle. Now about being social, I'm not sure about that one. I prefer to keep to myself in most cases, although when there is conversation going on at work, I don't like being left out either. One of the weaknesses stated is that we tend to avoid confrontations. I don't really find that to be that much of a weakness. There's nothing wrong with seeking a peaceful resolution to a conflict. I prefer peace over antagonism. 
    As to carrying a grudge, I don't see the point in doing so. That just means holding onto anger or resentment over an event that has long since passed. Not a very healthy lifestyle choice if you ask me. I have learned to let go of negative feelings and move onto to more positive ones. Like with the death of my mother, I mourned, and then I used her unexpected departure to inspire my future. I decided to take writing more seriously and try to make a career out of it instead of it remaining one of my hobbies. I also decided to re-evaluate those around, and found that I saw someone at work in entirely different light as before. Feelings that I must have kept at bay on a subconscious level, came out. Which to say the least, has left me with a conflicted heart. I am still trying to resolve it.
    Anyways, whether or not you want to take astrology seriously or not, that's up to you, and like I said, its a subject that interests me, but doesn't rule my life or decisions. It's just fun to see what the universe thinks it has in store for me.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kimono Collecting Writer

Writing prompt #4 - The Necklace