Out of Context

Here is a list of posts that I started on Facebook where I posted a random line from my novel on a weekly basis to give viewers an idea as to my progress and an idea as to the type of content. This novel is a mix of epic and urban style fantasy with a touch of adventure.

Weekly Postings


"As far as I could tell, he didn't appear to be armed, though a smaller weapon could be easily concealed."

"I woke to the sound of muffled raindrops pelting against the roof overhead."

"Staring down at me with contempt blazing in his molten honey gaze, was a young man not much older than I was."

"After all of the havoc you have caused, I don't particularly feel that hospitable."

"Boiling anger erupted like a spewing volcano, never pausing or showing mercy as it incinerated a fiery trail of carnage in its wake."

"Agony swept across her visage, every muscle cringing in response to an intrusive assault."

"Not the most appetizing beverage to have going down your throat, but the syrupy texture made it bearable enough."

"Pungent steam billowed from a ceramic pot, the herbal concoction reaching its optimal temperature."

"The natural gritty texture of the surface gave off the appearance of a sandy beach with specks of glass peeking out."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Kimono Collecting Writer

The Libran Writer

Writing prompt #4 - The Necklace